Bottling Tank, 200 pound
Designed and manufactured in Canada. Precision welded with craftsmanship.
16 gauge stainless steel. 20% thicker and stronger than 18, the industry standard.
Food-safe to meet and exceed food establishment guidelines.
Double-walled for gentle heating of honey, syrups, even soap or wax.
You love our lids! Uniquely designed for Dancing Bee Equipment.
Comes complete with Canadian made, stainless steel, no-drip valve. Immersion heater with adjustable thermostat and water level gauge are also included. The built-in thermometer allows you to closely monitor your honey temperature.
Perfect for the hobby beekeeper with only a few hives. Great for specialty honey bottling too.
- Designed and precision welded, with craftsmanship, in Canada
- Stainless steel folding lid with handle and sliding hose access cover
- Hot water-jacketed, like a double boiler. No hot spots.
- 16 US Gallon, 64-litre Bottling tank holds up to 90 kgs, 200 lbs
- 1" No-drip valve, site glass, 120 V, 1800 watt Chromalox immersion heater included
- Built-in honey thermometer for precise temperature control