Kelley's Electric Vibrating Knife, used
We used this uncapping knife for a couple years in our operation. Excellent condition.
Look no further for one of the most effective ways to uncap your frames. Kelley's electric, vibrating knife is made out of hardened copper and stainless steel, and allows for uncapping from either side. An inverted v-shaped shield allows the cappings to fall away from the knife without clogging it up. This knife comes with a heat control for regulating the temperature with infinite control. The motor that keeps the knife vibrating is 1/4 HP and 110 volts.
- Made out of hardened copper and stainless steel
- Blade vibrates for greater uncapping ability
- Inverted v-shaped shield allows cappings to fall away
- Heat control allows for excellent temperature regulation
- Made in our Clarkson, KY facility
Note: Replacement element is available.